Phoenix May Cray
Time & Location
About the Event
Eligibility & Rules
1. This is an ABC meet. Swimmers must enter with a valid entry time, or in the absence of a valid time, indicate NT.
2. Entries are limited to 350 swimmers per session.
3. This is a timed final meet. Swimmers may enter no more than 3 individual events per day.
4. Time trials will be offered at the discretion of the Meet Referee.
5. Events 19 & 20: 11 & Over 400 Free is a positive check-in event, only top 32 will swim and will be swum fastest to slowest, alternating girls and boys. Swimmers must check in by the start of the meet on Saturday.
6. Events 61 & 62 11 & Over 800 Free; 63 & 64 11 & Over 1500 Free are positive check-in events, will be swum fastest to slowest, alternating girls and boys. Swimmers must check in by Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
Schedule: Session I: Friday, May 3rd 3:30 p.m. Warm up: Start 4:15 p.m. Session II: Saturday, May 4th 7:30 a.m. Warm Up; Start 8:30 a.m. Session III: Sunday, May 5th 7:30 a.m. Warm up: Start 8:30 a.m.
Session IV: Sunday, May 5th 10:30 a.m. Warm-up; Start will be 30
minutes after the conclusion of the morning session.
Awards: There will be ribbons for 1st - 8th place in each individual event, for the following ages: 8 & Under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15 & Over. A and B Achievement Certificates will be awarded to those athletes achieving a first time Arizona Swimming A or B time.
Entries: All events will be pre-seeded. Deck entries will not be accepted. Entries should be submitted by COMMLLINK file and email entries to email@example.com Entries are due Friday, April 24, 2020.
Make checks payable to: Phoenix Swim Club
Entry Fees: Arizona Swimming Surcharge $8.00
Individual Events $5.00